Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default how do I save a selected mail merge list for multiple letters etc

The list is your Excel worksheet? Attach the worksheet to your merge
document - essentially the procedure at
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

Craig07 wrote:
Hi

I am regularly processing memberships of an association and when
memberships are paid I need to prepare Word documents for the payment
receipt and thankyou, membership certificate, membership card - front
and back, and envelope.

The membership details / fields are in an Excel spreadsheet. Excel
and Word are both from Office 2007.

My question is how do I select the mail merge list once only then
save it to use for all of those documents.

I would then do this process again for the next batch of payments.

Thanks