Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default song title grammar in a story

See that's why we don't answer questions like this -- the _title_ of
the song is "Over the Rainbow," and if Grace was humming, she wasn't
humming any words at all.

On Mar 26, 6:19*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Grace, who had just turned seven, was humming "Somewhere over the Rainbow"
as she strolled through her backyard.

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org

"Nosepicker" wrote in message

I'm writing a Children's story. *The sentence is as follows: Grace, who
had
just turned seven, was humming, somewhere over the rainbow, as she
strolled
through her backyard.

Question is: should the title be capitalized, Quotation marks, or just as
is?-