See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/BlankPage.htm

"Section Break Extra Page" Section Break Extra
wrote in message
We are not using Newletter, nor are we doing odd and even pages. These
topics have been covered. However, just in the last two weeks, whenever

we
insert a Section Break (next page), we are getting an extra blank page
inserted, as if there are two page breaks with each Section Break. The

page
afeter the blank page can only be printed if the cursor is at the very

first
marker of the page. How do we stop this? The only recent change to the
computer was the installation and uninstallation of Stuffit.