Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User

Default How do I get white letters to appear on dark paper

Tracey

Your printer has four colours at it's disposal and none of them are white..
please read through the following article..

http://desktoppub.about.com/od/trans..._transfers.htm

This is the part that will really interest you, but read all of the article
anyway..

White Does Not Print In designing your artwork remember that WHITE does not
print. The fabric will show through any parts of the design that are white.
For example, if you print a white ghost on plaid fabric - you'll get a plaid
ghost! Plan your design accordingly. As with any desktop publishing project,
consider the background color when selecting colors for your designs.
(courtesy of Jackie Howard Bear)

--
Mike Hall
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Tracey" wrote in message
Trying to use t-shirt transfers. I want to print white letters to show on
green shirts. The printer isn't recognizing that it should print when I
change the font from black to white.