WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to divide a page into 4 equal sections?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here are the steps to divide a page into 4 equal sections in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open a new or existing Word document.
  2. Click on the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Margins" button and select "Custom Margins" from the drop-down menu.
  4. In the "Page Setup" window that appears, click on the "Margins" tab.
  5. Under "Multiple pages," select "4 pages" from the drop-down menu next to "Pages per sheet."
  6. Make sure the "Equal column width" and "Equal row height" boxes are checked.
  7. Adjust the margins as desired to create the size of each section you want.
  8. Click "OK" to apply the changes.

This should divide your page into 4 equal sections. You can now type or insert content into each section as desired.