Brian Ronk

Default taking too long to open a file

I have a computer here at work that is taking a long time to open some word
documents: up to 1 min 20 secs for a 36k file. The funny thing is that it
only seems to be with files that come in through email. There are others
that I tried that opened in no time flat. It also appears to only be this
person. I tried some opening on some of the others, and there was no
problem. We use roming profiles, and I tried it on another computer, and got
the same results. I sent the files to myself, and they opened fine. It
appears to be specific with this gals profile. Does anyone know what could
be going on?