Sunny

If "Angie" is referring to e-mail using Outlook Express, then the problem
has nothing to do with "Web Tools".
It may well be that Angie is not using HTML as the mail sending format.

"Mary" wrote in message
Clipart refers to items on your own computer. You have to use Web Tools
instead. Note that many people consider this a nuisance, so use carefully.

"Angie" wrote:

Whenever I insert a laughing sound or song from clipart into my email, it
does not work for the person on the other end. I go into NEW email, then
INSERT , then CLIPART, from there I type in laughing to find the audible
laughing and also I went into songs and chose a song. I right click on
them
and press INSERT and they are in the email. The people on the other end
say
nothing I ever send, works. I have emailed one to my husband on the
computer
we share and it doesn't work for him either. What am I doing wrong?