Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh]

Default How can I print digital signature info with my Word document?

Hi Steve:

No. A digital signature is simply an encrypted binary number. There's
nothing to print.

Take a screen-shot of the digital signature display as it appears on your
screen (Ctrl + Alt + PrntScrn) and paste that into the document. Note that
as soon as you do that, the digital signature is invalid, so do NOT save the
document :-)

Cheers

On 19/11/05 7:19 AM, in article
, "Steve Moniz" Steve
wrote:

I have certain Word documents on file that have been through an approval
process, utilizing digital signatures. I'm required to keep hardcopy of some
of these. Is there a way to print out the digital signature stamp with the
content of the document so that I can show that it had been approved?

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410