Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
neutronick neutronick is offline

Default Synchronizing "Page Layout Page Setup" with "Print Properties"

When I need to change the paper size, say, to print an envelope, I go to
"Page Layout," select "Size" and select my #10 envelope. Then when I try to
print, my printer just feeds the envelope through with nothing printed on it.
In order to get it to work, I have to go through the "Properties" of the
"Print" window to change the Paper Size there too. Isn't there a way for the
printer to be updated with the desired paper size only by changing the paper
size in the "Page Layout" tab of Word 2007? It is annoying to go through
print properties everytime to update the document size there in addition to
changing it in Word 2007. Any help much appreciated, thank you!