Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default W2007 cell border applies to whole row

I cannot replicate that problem when I have Cell selected in the Apply to
pulldown

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"cayce" wrote in message
How can I stop a bottom border from applying to the whole table row when I
need it to apply to only a cell in a table. I am carefully selecting just
the
cell and choose border bottom border. Apply to cell is also selected;
yet,
it applies the border to the whole row. This is a big time waster and very
frustrating.

Any ideas on how to fix this?