Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to change the line spacing in a letter?

The paragraph style probably includes Spacing Before or After; instead of
pressing Enter at the end of a line, insert a line break with Shift+Enter.

"fox" wrote in message
I got a letter, I think she create by letter wizard or autotext, but the
problem is she don't want the line spacing between address, name, title,

and
so on. I check the paragraph setting, it's single line, but it won't

affect
the whole letter. Anyone know how to change it? Thank you.

Fox