Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default How can I eliminate page numbering in an MS Word document?

Thank you!

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Which version of Word?

If prior to 2007, go to ViewHeader & Footer, then delete the page number
code as well as any other unwanted content. If the doc uses several pg
number schemes in different sections the content will have to be deleted
from each Footer.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 4/2/07 5:42 PM, in article
, "Kevin"
wrote:

How can I eliminate page numbering in an MS Word document? Using the
"Insert" drop down menu, then "Page Numbering", offers a number of ways to
edit page numbers, but I don't see a way to eliminate them from a document
once inserted.
Thanks.