Ross Payne

Default Exhibit Designations

I'm working on a long Word 2003 document that will have numerous (about 15)
references to exhibits. Exhibit "A" and so forth. I'd like to somehow
automate the designation of the exhibit letter so that if a reference to an
exhibit is deleted or if text gets moved the designations will all be
correct (i.e., sequentially lettered). Also, I'd like to have an index of
exhibits at the end of the document that lists them like this: Exhibit "D" -
Form of Contract. I am familiar with styles but rather a neophyte on field
codes. Any help on this is much appreciated.

Ross