Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default My text is cut off in my table....

In table options cell tab options (or some similar set of screens in
earlier versions of Word), there's a check box for wrap text. A check in
that box allows text to wrap.

From your screen shot, it seems the lines would be easier to read as designed
(on one line). With the cursor in the affected cell,look in the ruler for
the tab near the right end of the cell and make sure it's a right tab.

PamC

alis88 wrote:
(Please see screenshot).

Can someone please help me with how to stop this problem happening? I
would rather the text go on to the next line, than keep going on across
the table if you see what I mean.

Is it something to do with my tabbing? I can't seem to make it any
smaller.

My line spacing and paragraph settings are all fine btw.

Thanks,

Alis