Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word 2007 - locking a printer to a document?

Add your macro to the QAT.

Nigel Molesworth wrote:
On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:30:17 +0300, "Graham Mayor"
wrote:

You could probably switch printers with an autonew and an autoopen
macro in the documents templates

I'm starting to think it was only the tray that was saved...

I do have a bit of code to select printers, see below. Since moving to
Word 2007 I no longer have the option of having this handy, so I've
stopped using it

Sub PrinterLaserJet()
'
' PrinterLaserJet Macro
' ActivePrinter = "HP LaserJet 4000 Series PCL 6"

Options.PrintReverse = False
WordBasic.FilePrintSetup "HP LaserJet 4000 Series PCL 6",
DoNotSetAsSysDefault:=1

End Sub