System restore doesn't affect data files, anyway, only system files.

"SVC" wrote in message
Unless you have been creating a backup of the file regularly, my

experience
is that you will not be able to recover what you have overwritten.

Compare
the system restore file and your current file and see which is the best
approximation of the overwritten file.

"Emmsy Poo" wrote:

Is there any way of getting back some text if its been accidentally
overwritten and saved? System restore takes me back too far, I just

want to

back.

Help

Emma