Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Page break and page number issue

Instead of inserting a manual page break, format the heading paragraph as
"Page break before."

"Halfbear" wrote in message
For some reason my page numbers are consistantly messing up any time a

page
break is put in. The pages after the break are numbering correctly in the
footer, but the Table of Contents is reducing the page number by one for

each
break before a given title. For example page one and two are an

introduction
followed by a pagebreak then the next title in the document on page 3.

The
third page correctly displays page 3 in the fotter, but the TOC lists the
title as being on page 2. In case there was a page breaking issue with

the
title on one page and the marker on the previous I deleted the title and
created it further down the page, but got the same problem. Even worse,

all
titles after the page break are off by a page (or more if there are more

page
breaks).