Casie

Default Equation Editor

Hi,

I am having trouble loading the equation editor on my Office XP Pro. When I
try to load it, I get the following: "The file "Microsoft Office XP
Professional with FrontPage" is not a vaild installation package for the
product Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage. Try to find the
installation package "PROPLUS.MSI" in a folder from which you can install
Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage."

The CD that I installed the program with on my computer is what I am using
now, so I have no idea why I am getting the error.

Does anyone have any clue how to fix this problem. I need equation editor
for my school work so if anybody has any suggestions, that would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Casie