Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] alvaradoperla85@gmail.com is offline

Default Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

On Monday, January 27, 2014 at 2:40:12 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This

http://strongdesignstudios.com/2013-...template-word/

gOT IT !!!! Saved me time and money . Thanks