tara

You can also customize your shortcut definitions and make them whatever you
want. Right-click in a blank area of your toolbar. At the bottom of the
pop-up menu, select "Customize." On the Customize dialog box, click
"Keyboard." The Customize Keyboard dialog box displays. This is where you
make your own shortcut definitions.
tara

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Check to make sure that neither of the WordPerfect options is checked on the
General tab of Tools | Options. These affect a lot of things in Word,
including keyboard shortcuts.

"Lenashav" wrote in message
Hi I can't ge my shorcut keys in Word to work, especially the ones using
Shift + Function keys. They semm to be assigned according to the Tools and
Customize menus, e.g. Shift + F7 for Thesaurus. Shortcuts using Ctrl works
properly.

I'd be very grateful if I could get some advice on how to make this work.
Especially Shift + F3 and F7 is of great use to me.

Thanks!

Regards