Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DreamTek DreamTek is offline

Default STOP IMAGES MOVING TO PAGE 2!!! PLEASE HELP ME

I have a letter head page with images on it, they are locked absolutely
anchored and dont move so I can right on them, which is what I want, PERFECT
right... NO. I get to type two thirds down the page and every image jumps to
page two. WHY WHy why? I have done everything it just wont stay on the first
page.
Why do Microsoft make me suffer like this?
Where is the check box that states untick here if you want to use Word
without committing suicide?
Please please help me, I have no hair left