Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Default STOP IMAGES MOVING TO PAGE 2!!! PLEASE HELP ME

Hi DreamTek,

When you click on a 'floating' image (ie not in line with text), you should be able to see a little anchor that indicates what it's
attached to. Provided the anchor's not locked, you should be able to drag it up/down to a new location - to which you might want to
anchor it.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"DreamTek" wrote in message ...
Thanks for the quick replies Ed.
There are only 3 images on my document and two of them are ok so I dont
believe its grouped. There are quite a few options disabled in the format
object dialog of the image and it doesn't display and anchor point like the
others, I can move it resize it. and I have just noticed that when i click on
images and text boxs I get the relevent options appear in the menu bar at the
top however on this one I get nothing so maybe its not being treated as an
image. I just dont know, there are to many variables and I just dont use word
enough.
By the way I'm using word 2007 so display and actions vary slighty but they
should still be there If I was using 2003 I would have probably sorted it by
now.
But enough griping and thanks for your time.