Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] Dreamtek13@msn.com is offline

Default STOP IMAGES MOVING TO PAGE 2!!! PLEASE HELP ME

Your very good at this Ed, I think your right. when I select nothing
then right click on the image an anchor pops up on the left and a text
box option appears on the menu bar but when i select an option they
disappear again. It is possible it has been grouped to a text box.
When I right click I get the following options (other than the norm)
insert caption, borders and shading, format object. I don't get an
order or group option.
When I choose format object I get colours and lines, size, layout
picture, text box and alt text,
The Text box tab is disabled.
The layout tab is accessible however all the options within it are
not.

Again I appreciate your continued help. Victory feels so close now.

Thanks