Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kroth Kroth is offline

Default why random words begin appearing in word 2007 document

thank you for your response. A follow up question. O2007 doesn't , by
default, come with Speech Recognition correct? Can you tell me what the task
name would be running if it was?
-Kevin Roth

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Voice recognition software may be turned on, and trying to interpret
random noise even if the microphone is turned off.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:31:01 -0700, Kroth
wrote:

Thank you! We do have Symantec AntiVirus (version 9 on the laptops) and the
lastest virus definitions are being loaded. Good thought though. Can you
think of anything else? I'll be sure to rerun a full scan again, plus
spyware scan.

"CyberTaz" wrote:

You'd best run a good antivirus ASAP!

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 10/12/07 5:58 PM, in article
, "Kroth"
wrote:

Have a user who, on occasion, says they see a series of three dots appear on
the screen, then random words and sentence fragments he did NOT type, begin
to be inserted into document for apparent reason!

Cannot find any speech recognition software that may be the cause!

Any help would be appreciated!