WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Teacher Needs Help: Long Division Symbol in Word 2007

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you find the long division symbol in Equation Editor for Word 2007. Here are the steps:
  1. Open a new or existing Word document.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Equation" button in the "Symbols" section.
  4. This will open up the Equation Editor. In the "Structures" section, click on the "Fraction" button.
  5. This will insert a fraction into your document. To turn it into a long division symbol, click on the "Fraction" button again.
  6. In the "Fraction" drop-down menu, select "Stack and Scale" and then "Long Division".
  7. This will convert your fraction into a long division symbol.