Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Convert Excel Spreadsheet data into a Booklet

You can use the Excel sheet as the data source for a Directory-type merge
(in a "Book fold" document).

http://word.mvps.org

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I have been attempting to take a spreadsheet (which contains data relating
a class reunion- Approx 300 rows by 20 columns) and merge it into a Word
or
Publisher booket. This data file contains all of my classmates, some of
them have provided answers to some questions, such as occupation, kids,
etc.
Some classmates did not. I would like to display it with the question
and
the answer next to it. So, I need some type of template. Im fairly
knowledgable about using office and i am just exhausted trying to figure
out
the best way to do this. Can someone help me?
I am willing to retype all of the data, but just need the right
format...Any
suggestions?