Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Adam Adam is offline

Default How to remove frames while maintain the document format?

Hi WORD Expert,

I have a WORD document exported from Crystal Report, the document looks
normal when you open it up. However, when you click on the text such as:

contract name: ABC
or
contractor: AAA corporation

You can clearly see a frame around the text. I can edit in each frame.
Howerver, I have a hard time moving them around or add a new line under it.
It behaves like a word template, but not 100%. When I right click on the
frame and click "remove frame", those text surrounded by that frame
automatically jump to the top left corner of the document. It seems that
frame define those text location.

I want to edit this document freely like a normal word document. What steps
or configuration I need to do to achieve that.

Thanks,

-adam