Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Freeman Dan Freeman is offline

Default Paper jams when printing with microsoft word

There is no software that can cause paper jams on a printer.

I suspect you've misdiagnosed the situation. It sounds like you need some
printer maintenance (and a better connectivity option -- mixing Win98 with
WinXP is a recipe for disaster on many levels, none of them related to
printing).

Dan

"Greg100" wrote in message
I am printing over a wireless connection from laptop to desktop. I can
print
with all applications except Microsoft Office 2007. The HP Photosmart
8250
jams the paper every time. Any ideas? I have Win 98SE in the desktop and
Win XP Pro in the laptop