Charles Kenyon

See the ASK and FILLIN field tutorial at
http://addbalance.com/word/download.htm.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"nckare" wrote in message
In Word 2003, the FILLIN field works exactly as I want it to. But, I want
bookmark the input data and use the REF code to place input data in
different
locations in the form. When I create an ASK field, it prompts me at the
time
I create it for input data. But, does not prompt again after the template
form is saved and re-opened. Am I misunderstanding how the ASK field is
used?
It certainly doesn't make much sense for it only to work when a user
creates
it and enters input data at that time. What's the point of that. I could
more
easily bookmark text and then REF it later in the document. Thanks for any
insights anyone can provide.