Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Autocomplete/Autotext/not sure...

Of course, I meant in Word 2007 press Alt+F11 etc.

garfield-n-odie [MVP] wrote:

Press Alt+F11 and click on View | Immediate Window. Type the following:

Application.DisplayAutoCompleteTips = True

and press Enter.

Bob wrote:

In Word 2003 I could type April, hit a space, then get a tool tip or
intellisense with the rest of the date, like April 10, 2009 and
pressing enter would enter it. Now, in Word 2007, on one computer it
still does it, but on another computer it doesn't. I've checked ALL
the settings (I believe) in Word Options in both computers and they're
identical. What accounts for the difference, and how can I get this
feature back?
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP