Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

Default how do i enable the old menu bar

We use and beta test RibbonCustomizer by Patrick Schmidt MVP. It offers a
free STARTER version and also offers FREE ClassicUI tabs for Word Excel and
PowerPoint as first and last tab on Ribbon menu.

It is the best interface of all three ClassicUI tabs I have tested. I use
Professional version but if you are after only ClassicUI tabs for Ribbon
they are available from Trial download and are yours permanently to use.

Read Patrick's site for further details on how to download and ClassicUI
tabs Word Excel PowerPoint.

http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribbon...er/starter.php

Janine
www.docsliveonline.com

"JP" wrote in message
Why not give the user the capability to use the old menus or the ribbon?
Like
you do in the operating systems (classic v.s. XP). Pretty simple, huh?
--
JP

"Folstaff" wrote:

Kevin,

Thanks. I know that this is the type of addin that could really help
adoption. The screenshots looked good. The Ribbon is still hogging a good
bit
of the screen, but it looks like a must have for a good bit of the
install
base.

Thanks again.

"Kevin" wrote:

In fact, Office 2007 Menu and Toolbars could be show again. Just
download and
install Classic Menu for Office 2007 from
http://www.addintools.com/english/menuoffice, you will see the classic
menu
and toolbars again.