Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sesquipedalian Sam Sesquipedalian Sam is offline

Default Relationship between row height & cell margins

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:42:02 +0100, "Terry Farrell"
wrote:

Ah! Well I don't see that behaviour as long as I have my Row Height set to
Exactly rather than At Least. However, Table Width varies because there is
no 'Exactly' setting for Columns in the Table Properties dialog, only the
AutoFit, Fixed Column Width option.

Try the experiment I described above. You can set the row height to
exactly all you like. The bottom cell margin will defeat it.