Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Reference table row numbers in main text Word document

You could use a numbered Heading Style.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Neal C" Neal wrote in message
Hi,

I use MS Word 2000, Window Professional 2000.
I have a table where the first column is automatically numbered using
bullet
numbering function. As I insert/remove columns the numbering updates. My
problem is I want to reference row numbers in the main text of my
document -
I have tried the {REF Bookmark} Field but this does not work for bullet
numbers.

What function can I use as my documents use alot of large tables and it's
easy to miss reference updates in the main text of the document?

Thanks,
Neal C