Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Brian Brian is offline

Default Error in Mail Merge with MS Access - can't find data source

I have an Access database originally created in ''97 version. In the program
I had modules which would open a specific Word Document which had been set up
to merge with a query which gave specific data for the merge. The database
was converted to '2000 version and stopped working and his since been
converted to '03 version. The first error is "Can't find visible tables". If
I use to options button I can see the query but then when I try to merge the
error comes up as "Can't find datasource". Any ideas would be appreciated.
--
Brian