Tosca

Default Extension of widow/orphan control

Hi everyone

I have Word 2003 and am aware of widow/orphan control. I need a slight
extension of the concept but don't know if it can be set up easily or if it
might need coding etc.

I prepare documents that have an underlined title, a line space then the
text of the paragraph(s). When the topic changes, there's a line space
after the final paragraph, then a new underlined title, a line space and
then the text of the new paragraph(s). What I need to do is keep the title
line, line space and first line of the paragraph together, rather than
having these three lines split across a page end. Can this be done
automatically? I usually resort to checking the document manually which is
fine but, if I change anything, such as the font, margins etc. I have to go
through the document again to check the page breaks.

Thanks for your time and patience