I think you are missing the point of these newsgroups, which is that they
are intended for one-to-many rather than one-to-one assistance. The portal
from which you are posting does not permit attachments, so any questions you
read there will have attachments (if any) stripped anyway.

"edamlowe" wrote in message
Imsorry then i have no idea i have never needeed to do it

If you have any queries pleas email me at pleas do

not
attach documents because i will automaticcly delete atachments

hope this helps
xxxxxx