Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Winword 7 Fancy Window Title

No, the newsgroup doesn't cover a specific version but we need to know which
one you're talking about to help you.

Looking at that .png file, you have an ancient version of Word and not an
English one either. What are you calling the "Fancy Window Title"?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"st" wrote in message
Hi Bob,
actually I meant this:
http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?i...w7titlext5.png

Word v7 would be Word 95. Word 2007 is Word v12. Are you referring to
the ribbon interface in Word 2007? If so, you can minimize
it by double clicking a tab or using Ctrl+F1. If not, I'm not sure I'm
clear on what you're referring to as 'Fancy Window Title'.

"st" wrote in message
Just wondering, is it possible to switch it off?

P.S. Newsgroup name doesn't imply the version. )