Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2003 fields

For (1), select the text you want repeated, Insert a Bookmark, name
the Bookmark something you can remember (one word, no spaces), and
where you want the info to be repeated, Insert Cross Reference
Bookmark Bookmark text.

On Mar 5, 7:21*am, "
wrote:
Hello everyone,

* *I wonder if there is a solution to the following issues:

1) I complete some text field at one point of a Word Document and the
field is populated throughout the document at different predifined
points.
2) A document includes formulas that perform calculations on numeric
fields like those used in (1).

Thanks for any help.