Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mail Merge From Access Query

In Word, from the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the General tab
and check the box against the "Confirm conversions at open" item. Then when
you attach the data source to the main document, you will be given a number
of different methods by which the connection should be made. The DDE option
will probably work for you.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"hspgapsemc" wrote in message
When I try and mail merge in Word 2003 and use data from an Access 2003
query, the edit recipient screen is blank. If I pull data from an Access
Table--no problem. I want to merge from the query not the table.