Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Autotext in header

The AutoText entries shown on the list on the Header and Footer toolbar are
only those formatted in the Header or Footer style. Save the company name in
one of those styles, and it will be on the list.

"degas1900" wrote in message
I have the company name saved as an Autotext and it shows up in my Autotext
list when working on the body of a document. However, when I attempt to
insert it in a header (such as on the second page of a letter), my
additional
Autotext entries are nowhere to be found in the Autotext drop-down list
for
Headers and Footers. How do I get them to show up? I'm using Word 2003.