Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

Default Can I insert a page break in one row covering several pages?

I have a Word 2007 doc which is set up as a form. One of the table
cells - a single row spanning the entire wiodth of the table - holds
the bulk of the information. It is expected that this row will break
across as many pages as required to contain all the info.

To keep things like lists and such together, I would like to introduce
a break of some kind to force a block of text to begin on the next
page. I can push it down by inserting blank paragraphs, but inserting
a page break doesn't seem to work.

Is there a "next page" break that works inside a table cell?

Ed