In what respect is F&R not working for you? You can't search for "Celsius"
and replace with "° Celsius"? If the issue is getting the degree symbol into
the "Replace with" box, you can use Paste (Ctrl+V), Alt+0176, or
Ctrl+Shift+@, Spacebar. Or you can copy "° Celsius" to the Clipboard and use
^c.

"Gilles Desjardins" wrote in message
.. .
Hi everyone, I need some non VBA help (if possible). If VBA is the only
solution could a VBA wizard suggest a bit of code?

Here is my problem: In a LARGE document I have to find all instances of

the
word Celsius and insert a degree symbol between the word and the number
(i.e. 24 ° Celsius). ALT + 0176. Find and replace or find does not do the
trick (at least I don't know how). Is this task feasible? Any help is
appreciated.

Gilles Desjardins