Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Line Breaks

Not really, no. What I usually do is select the whole paragraph and condense
the spacing by 0.1 point. That's a tenth of a point.

You *could* apply a small negative right indent to the paragraph, but this
would be very noticeable if the text is justified.

"SJT" wrote in message
I would like a single line to continue beyond the right margins because

the
last word of the line is so long that if it breaks it will look awkward.

Can
I do this for a single line? How? Thank you in advance for your

assistance.