Click the E-mail button on the Standard toolbar, or choose File | Send To |
Mail Recipient again.

"Gotta Clue" Gotta wrote in message
I created a document in word using the web layout format view. I clicked

on
the "send to" under File to see what it would look like as a message. I
think I may have saved it at this point. Now I can't get rid of the

"email"
header/tool bar at the top of my document. All I want to do is have my
document open as a "normal" word document without the email portion at the
top. I am using Microsoft Word 2002.