Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Brenda

Default My Data Sources - Can not COPY file

-In my application (Visual FoxPro) I have a copy statement to copy my data
source file to c:\docume~1\%username%\mydocu~1\my data sources and it gets an
"Error attempting to Create a File". I can copy to My Documents, just not My
Data Sources. In my application, I can path down to My Data Sources and
return all the files in the folder. I am just not able to COPY into My Data
Sources.

Also, the COPY works on my two local machines which are XP Pro, Word 2002
SP3, just not the server which has Word 2003.

Any Ideas?;

Brenda