Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Metlon Beth Metlon is offline

Default How to print Excel chart gridlines after importing into Word docum

Double-click the Excel object to edit it. Then go to File/Page Setup and on
the sheet type select "Gridlines". Then close Excel and return to Word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Chris L 99" wrote in message
I have imported an Excel spreadhseet into a Word document. The gridlines
show
on the sceen, but not when I print. I would like them to show up when I
print
the document. Any suggestions please?