Stefan Blom

Default Page does not show header & footer

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Ron O'Brien" wrote in message
Thanks for that...I knew it was something simple!

Ron

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Ron O'Brien" wrote in message
I have created several templates with text in the header (and

some
in the
footer). Usually when I open a new document using any of the

templates, the
text in the header/footer can be seen - I open in Page Layout -

however, for
no apparent reason when I now open a new page - even with the

normal.dot
template, the cursor is at the very top of the page and you

cannot
see any
header.

I then have to click on iew \ header and footer in order to see

the
header.

I am sure this is a 'tick box ' fix to do with some options, but

can't
seem to find it

Can anyone help?

Ron