Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PamC PamC is offline

Default Word 2007 - Pictures printing as black boxes

Make sure that you have saved the file to your hard drive and opened it from
there. The Lotus Notes viewer for Word (which is what you get when you open
the file from within Lotus) is not quite accurate--the display may be off,
and some features may not be available.

PamC

"vsingler" wrote:

I'm using Word 2007 and received a Word 2007 document as a Lotus Notes e-mail
attachment. When I open the document, pictures copied and pasted from Excel
2007 display properly on screen but when sent to the printer, they print out
as black boxes. I've changed my settings based on previous postings, but no
luck. Any suggestions? Thanks, in advance, for any help.