Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sunny sunny is offline

Default How can I eliminate page numbering in an MS Word document?

I am new to this version of Wrod. I hit "Insert" for page # and picked a
style. The page # went into the document, but I could not get back to the
main text to keep writing the text of the document. I was stuck in the
footer. Can someone tell me what I should do? Thanks, Sunny

"Kevin" wrote:

How can I eliminate page numbering in an MS Word document? Using the
"Insert" drop down menu, then "Page Numbering", offers a number of ways to
edit page numbers, but I don't see a way to eliminate them from a document
once inserted.
Thanks.