Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nasrine Nasrine is offline

Default Is it possible to change the preselected highlight colors?

Great question! I have a similar one. At my work, we have just moved to Word
2007, and the first highlighting that I did was by pressing on the arrow
beside the highlight tool and I was offered the same colour options as are
available under font colour. It was great and I highlighted a section with a
nice light shade of grey, but the next time I pressed on the highlighter I
only got the normal 15 harsher colours. If it happened once, it surely should
be possible at other times. Can any experts tell me how?

"j123" wrote:

I'm using Microsoft Word 2003 and would like to change the colors that are in
the highlight menu. The existing colours are either too dark or too harsh
and bright. Is there a way new colours can be added or the existing colors
edited?